DECEMBER 14, 2010 – So here are my first three frames of the PX 600 UV+ film pack from the Impossible Project. This one I made the mistake of moving the light/dark lever so it turned out lighter. I ended up warming it longer by using a hair drying in low heat mode.
As mentioned in my previous entry, one of the problems I am facing is how to properly warm the film and how to avoid the blotches of chemical that shows up on my integral film. I live in a very cold city (one of the coldest in the world so they say) so it’s a challenge. Time and temperature’s not on my side, but that makes photography on film even more exciting.